Chazen : Gallery : 12
- Andy Warhol
(American, 1928 - 1987)
- Marilyn Monroe
- Screen print
- 37 1/2 x 37 1/2 in. Overall
- Robert Gale Doyon Fund and Harold F. Bishop Fund purchase
- Accession No.
- United States
- Sayre, Henry. "A World of Art, 5th Edition" Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education/Prentice Hall, 2007. p. 239, no. 323
- Buser, Thomas. "Experiencing Art Around Us." 2nd ed. Belmont: Thomson Wadsworth, 2006.
- Watrous, James, "A Century of American Printmaking, 1880-1980." Madison: University of Wisconsin Press, 1984. p. 207, no. 25
- Hults, Linda C. "The Print in the Western World." Madison, WI: The University of Wisconsin Press, 1996. p. 488, no. 13.53
- Elvehjem Museum of Art. "Handbook of the Collection." Elvehjem Museum of Art, University of Wisconsin-Madison. Madison, 1990. no. 136
- Andy Warhol Photographic Studies: Chazen Museum of Art, 10/9/2010-12/5/2010
The Chazen Museum of Art welcomes comments or inquiries about works in our collection. Please allow two–three weeks for a response. Chazen staff is not able to provide valuations or authentications and such inquiries cannot be answered.