- Louise Nevelson
(American, b. Ukraine, 1899 - 1988)
- Black Wedding Cake
- Wood, paint, iron alloy, velvet
- 34 x 22 1/2 x 19 1/2 in. overall
- Terese and Alvin S. Lane Collection
- Accession No.
- United States
- Glimcher, Arnold. "Louise Nevelson." New York: Praeger, 1972. p. 201
- Louise Nevelson: Whitney Museum of American Art, 3/8/1967–4/30/1967
The Chazen Museum of Art welcomes comments or inquiries about works in our collection. Please allow two–three weeks for a response. Chazen staff is not able to provide valuations or authentications and such inquiries cannot be answered.