Chazen : Gallery : Niche10
- Beth Cavener
(American, b. 1972)
- Stoneware, acrylic paint
- 45 x 60 x 44 in. overall
- Gift of Stephen and Pamela Hootkin
- Accession No.
- Chazen Museum of Art. "Artscene." January-June 2013
- Pappas, Jen. "Come Undone: the Sculptures of Beth Cavener Stichter." Hi-Fructose Magazine, Vol. 26 (2013): 86-96. cover; pp. 86-87, 93, 96
- Chazen Museum of Art. "The Human Condition: The Stephen and Pamela Hootkin Collection." exh. cat. Madison: Chazen Museum of Art, 2014. cover; pp. 66-67
- Human Condition: The Stephen and Pamela Hootkin Collection, The: Chazen Museum of Art, 9/5/2014-11/30/2014
- Beth Cavener Stichter: Come Undone: Claire Oliver Gallery, 9/13/2012-10/20/2012
The Chazen Museum of Art welcomes comments or inquiries about works in our collection. Please allow two–three weeks for a response. Chazen staff is not able to provide valuations or authentications and such inquiries cannot be answered.