- Ikeda Manabu
(Japanese, b. 1973)
- Acrylic ink on paper mounted on board
- 48 x 48 in. image
- Colonel Rex W. and Maxine Schuster Radsch Endowment fund purchase
- Accession No.
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Chazen Museum of Art. "Three Directions: teamLab - Tenmyouya Hisashi - Ikeda Manabu." Madison: Chazen Museum of Art, 2014. pp. 60-61
- Manabu, Ikeda. "IKEDA Manabu: The Pen." Kyoto: Seigensha Art Publishing, Inc., 2017. pp. 17-19, 164
- Faculty Exhibition 2020: Chazen Museum of Art, 2/1/2020–7/31/2020
- IKEDA Manabu: The Pen - Condensed Universe: Mizuma Art Gallery; Asahi Shimbun, 1/20/2017–10/9/2017
- Garden of Unearthly Delights: Works by Ikeda, Tenmyouya & teamLab: Japan Society, 10/10/2014–1/11/2015
- Ikeda Manabu and Tenmyouya Hisashi: Chazen Museum of Art, 12/13/2013–2/16/2014
- Manabu Ikeda: Meltdown: The West Vancouver Museum, 1/19/2013–2/23/2013
The Chazen Museum of Art welcomes comments or inquiries about works in our collection. Please allow two–three weeks for a response. Chazen staff is not able to provide valuations or authentications and such inquiries cannot be answered.
"*" indicates required fields