- Xiang Jing
(Chinese, b. 1968)
- Are A Hundred Playing You? Or Only One?
- Fiberglass, acrylic paint, wood
- 55 1/8 x 94 1/2 x 94 1/2 in. overall
- Oscar N. & Ethel K. Allen Memorial, Joen Greenwood, Ineva T. Reilly, and Richard E. Stockwell Endowment Funds, and Albert and Monique Grant Fund purchase
- Accession No.
2015, purchased from the artist, Xiang Jing (Beijing, China) by the Chazen Museum of Art
- Tradition and Innovation: The Human Figure in Contemporary Chinese Art: Chazen Museum of Art, 4/10/2015–7/5/2015
The Chazen Museum of Art welcomes comments or inquiries about works in our collection. Please allow two–three weeks for a response. Chazen staff is not able to provide valuations or authentications and such inquiries cannot be answered.
"*" indicates required fields