- Xiang Jing
(Chinese, b. 1968)
- Are A Hundred Playing You? Or Only One?
- Fiberglass, acrylic paint, wood
- 55 1/8 x 94 1/2 x 94 1/2 in. overall
- Oscar N. & Ethel K. Allen Memorial, Joen Greenwood, Ineva T. Reilly, and Richard E. Stockwell Endowment Funds, and Albert and Monique Grant Fund purchase
- Accession No.
- Tradition and Innovation: The Human Figure in Contemporary Chinese Art: Chazen Museum of Art, 4/10/2015–7/5/2015
- Re:View — Opening Exhibition of Long Museum West Bund: , 3/29/2014–8/31/2014
- The 4TH Biennale of Art Changsha: , 10/19/2013–11/18/2013
- Will Things Ever Get Better?: , 1/1/2013–12/31/2013
- The Center of Silence: , 1/1/2012–12/31/2012
- Naked Beyond Skin: Tang Contemporary Art, 香港當代唐人藝術中心 (Hong Kong) , 3/1/2008–10/2/2008
- Are A Hundred Playing You? Or Only One - Xiang Jing’s New Work 2006-2007: , 11/3/2007–11/25/2007
The Chazen Museum of Art welcomes comments or inquiries about works in our collection. Please allow two–three weeks for a response. Chazen staff is not able to provide valuations or authentications and such inquiries cannot be answered.
"*" indicates required fields