Not currently on view
- Audrey Handler
(American, b. 1934)
- Monuments in a Park
- Blown glass, beveled plate glass, sterling silver and 18k gold on wood base with oak, walnut and rosewood inlays
- 14 1/2 x 14 x 10 in. overall
- Joen Greenwood Endowment Fund purchase
- Accession No.
- United States
- Sharper Edges: Women Working on the Edge of Glass: Bergstrom-Mahler Museum of Glass, 11/15/2018–2/7/2019
- World Glass Now '88: Hokkaido Museum of Modern Art, 7/30/1988–9/4/1988
The Chazen Museum of Art welcomes comments or inquiries about works in our collection. Please allow two–three weeks for a response. Chazen staff is not able to provide valuations or authentications and such inquiries cannot be answered.
"*" indicates required fields