Chazen : Gallery : 17
- Truman Lowe
(American, Ho–Chunk, 1944 – 2019)
- Feather Tree
- Southern pine, peeled willow sticks, stones, rawhide
- 144 x 104 x 96 in. overall
- Alice Drews Gladfelter Memorial Fund purchase
- Accession No.
- United States
- Ortel, Jo. "Woodland Reflections: The Art of Truman Lowe." Madison, WI: University of Wisconsin Press, 2003. pp. 63-65
- University of Wisconsin, La Crosse. Fine Arts Gallery. "Truman Lowe: Streams." University of Wisconsin Press, 1991. p. 11
The Chazen Museum of Art welcomes comments or inquiries about works in our collection. Please allow two–three weeks for a response. Chazen staff is not able to provide valuations or authentications and such inquiries cannot be answered.