- Omar Ba
(Senegalese, b. 1977)
- Afrique, Afrique, Afrique
- Oil, gouache, ink, and graphite on corrugated cardboard
- 74 3/4 x 56 1/4 in. overall
- Chazen Museum of Art General Endowment Fund and J. David and Laura Seefried Horsfall Endowment Fund purchase
- Accession No.
- Galerie Guy Bärtschi, Genève. "Omar Ba: la prophétie des gens de Durban / The prophecy of the people of Durban." Genève: Galerie Guy Bärtschi, 2014. 107, color illustration
- Insistent Presence: Contemporary African Art from the Chazen Collection: Chazen Museum of Art, 9/5/2023–12/23/2023
The Chazen Museum of Art welcomes comments or inquiries about works in our collection. Please allow two–three weeks for a response. Chazen staff is not able to provide valuations or authentications and such inquiries cannot be answered.
"*" indicates required fields