Not currently on view
- Péju Alatise
(Nigerian, b. 1975)
- Bluer on the other side (The problem with immigration), Oar #8
- Wood, textile, stone cast, acrylic and metal
- 15 x 69 x 2 3/4 in. overall
- Sara Guyer and Scott Straus Contemporary African Art Initiative made possible by the Straus Family Foundation
- Accession No.
- Sulger-Buel Gallery. "Memoirs of the Forgotten." exh. cat. London: Sulger-Buel Gallery, 2019. pp. 6-7
- Memoirs of the Forgotten: Sulger-Buel Gallery, 9/12/2019–10/31/2019
The Chazen Museum of Art welcomes comments or inquiries about works in our collection. Please allow two–three weeks for a response. Chazen staff is not able to provide valuations or authentications and such inquiries cannot be answered.
"*" indicates required fields