Not currently on view
- Niccolò di Forzore Spinelli, called Niccolò Fiorentino
(Italian, 1430 - 1514)
- Caterina Sforza-Riario, Countess of Forlì and Imola
- 19th-century (after 15th-century original design)
- diam: 3 in. overall
- Gift of Vernon and Sandra Hall
- Accession No.
- Hill, George Francis. "A Corpus of Italian Medals of the Renaissance Before Cellini." London: British Museum, 1930. no. 1015, 167
- Hall, Vernon. "Catalogue of the Vernon Hall Collection of European Medals." Madison: Elvehjem Museum of Art, 1978. no. 130
- Armand, Alfred. "Les médailleurs italiens des quinzième et seizième siècles." 2nd ed. 3 vols. Paris: E. Plon et Cie, 1883-1887. I: p. 87, I: no.14
The Chazen Museum of Art welcomes comments or inquiries about works in our collection. Please allow two–three weeks for a response. Chazen staff is not able to provide valuations or authentications and such inquiries cannot be answered.
"*" indicates required fields