Not currently on view
- Frank Morley Fletcher
(American, 1866 - 1949)
- Mt. Shasta, California
- ca. 1939
- Color woodcut
- 11 1/4 x 16 in. Overall
- Juli Plant Grainger Endowment Fund purchase
- Accession No.
- Stevens, Andrew. "Color Woodcut International: Japan, Britain, and America In the Early Twentieth Century." Madison: Chazen Museum of Art, 2006. p. 71, no. 15
- Elvehjem Museum of Art. "Bulletin/Biennial Report 1995-1997." Madison: Elvehjem Museum of Art, 1998. p. 105
- Elvehjem Museum of Art. "Artscene." Winter 1998-1999. p. 12
- Color Woodcut International: Japan, Britain, and America in the Early 20th Century: Chazen Museum of Art, 12/9/2006-2/25/2007
The Chazen Museum of Art welcomes comments or inquiries about works in our collection. Please allow two–three weeks for a response. Chazen staff is not able to provide valuations or authentications and such inquiries cannot be answered.