Not currently on view
- Henry Fuseli
(Swiss, active in England, 1741 - 1825)
- Themistocles at the Court of Admetus
- Ink, ink wash, and graphite
- 12 1/2 x 15 5/8 in. Support
- John S. Lord Endowment Fund, Cyril W. Nave Endowment Fund and F.J. Sensenbrenner Endowment Fund purchase
- Accession No.
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Sotheby's, London. "The Eye of the Collector: Works from the Collection of Stanley J. Seeger." Sotheby's, London. June 14, 2001. lot 08
- Elvehjem Museum of Art. "Bulletin/Biennial Report 1999-2001." Madison: Elvehjem Museum of Art, 2002. p. 72
- Drawing with a Brush: British Watercolors: Chazen Museum of Art, 11/10/2007–1/6/2008
- Acquisitions 1999-2002, A Selection: Elvehjem Museum of Art, 7/6/2002–8/25/2002
The Chazen Museum of Art welcomes comments or inquiries about works in our collection. Please allow two–three weeks for a response. Chazen staff is not able to provide valuations or authentications and such inquiries cannot be answered.
"*" indicates required fields