Not currently on view
- Norma Bassett Hall
(American, 1889 - 1957)
- Old Sycamore
- ca. 1920
- Color woodcut
- 13 7/16 x 11 1/16 in. Image
- John H. Van Vleck Endowment Fund purchase
- Accession No.
- Stevens, Andrew. "Color Woodcut International: Japan, Britain, and America In the Early Twentieth Century." Madison: Chazen Museum of Art, 2006. p. 91, no. 34
- Color Woodcut International: Japan, Britain, and America in the Early 20th Century: Chazen Museum of Art, 12/9/2006-2/25/2007
- Acquisitions 1999-2002, A Selection: Elvehjem Museum of Art, 7/6/2002-8/25/2002
The Chazen Museum of Art welcomes comments or inquiries about works in our collection. Please allow two–three weeks for a response. Chazen staff is not able to provide valuations or authentications and such inquiries cannot be answered.