Not currently on view
- Utagawa Hiroshige
(Japanese, 1797 - 1858)
- The Manpachi Restaurant, from the series Famous Restaurants in Edo
- Color woodcut
- 10 1/4 x 14 3/8 in. Overall
- John H. Van Vleck Endowment Fund purchase
- Accession No.
- Thomsen, Hans Bjarne. "Food and Art: Hiroshige's Restaurant Prints in the Elvehjem." Bulletin/Biennial Report 1999-2001. Elvehjem Museum of Art (2001): 27-40. pp. 27-40
- Elvehjem Museum of Art. "Bulletin/Biennial Report 1999-2001." Madison: Elvehjem Museum of Art, 2002. p. 32, no. 6
The Chazen Museum of Art welcomes comments or inquiries about works in our collection. Please allow two–three weeks for a response. Chazen staff is not able to provide valuations or authentications and such inquiries cannot be answered.