Not currently on view
- Utagawa Hiroshige
(Japanese, 1797 - 1858)
- Baked Clams, a Famous Product of Kuwana in Ise Province, from the series Famous Products of the Provinces
- Color woodcut
- 115 x 167 mm Overall
- Bequest of John H. Van Vleck
- Accession No.
- Graham, Patricia J. "Tea of the Sages: The Art of Sencha." Honolulu: University of Hawaii Press, 1998. p. 142
- Elvehjem Museum of Art. "Hiroshige ten: Seitan 200-shunen kinen (200th Anniversary Hiroshige Exhibition)." Madison, WI: Elvehjem Museum of Art; Japan: Bun You Associates, 1996. no. 277
- 200th Anniversary Hiroshige Exhibition (Hiroshige ten: seiten 200-shunen kinen): Elvehjem Museum of Art, 4/29/1996-12/8/1996
The Chazen Museum of Art welcomes comments or inquiries about works in our collection. Please allow two–three weeks for a response. Chazen staff is not able to provide valuations or authentications and such inquiries cannot be answered.