Not currently on view
- Utagawa Hiroshige
(Japanese, 1797 - 1858)
- The Sea at Kisarazu in Kazusa Province, no. 9 from the series Thirty-six Views of Mt. Fuji
- Color woodcut
- 162 x 224 mm Overall
- Bequest of John H. Van Vleck
- Accession No.
- Bun You Associates. "Edward Burr Van Vleck Collection Ukiyo-e Masterpieces." Toky: Bun You Associates, 1999.
- Osumi, Takeshige ed. "Edward Burr Van Vleck Collection Ukiyo-e Masterpieces." Tokyo: Bun You Associates, 1999.
- Edward Burr Van Vleck Collection: Elvehjem Museum of Art, 10/13/1999–6/30/2000
The Chazen Museum of Art welcomes comments or inquiries about works in our collection. Please allow two–three weeks for a response. Chazen staff is not able to provide valuations or authentications and such inquiries cannot be answered.