Not currently on view
- Utagawa Hiroshige
(Japanese, 1797 - 1858)
- Nagato, Bingo, Aki, and Suo, no. 15 from the series Harimaze Pictures of the Provinces
- Color woodcut
- 351 x 234 mm Overall
- Bequest of John H. Van Vleck
- Accession No.
- Matsumura, Masako. "Hiroshige's Rokuju-yoshu Meisho Zue (Famous Views of the Sixty-Odd Provinces), vol. 7 and 8." Tokyo: Hiraki Ukiyo-e Museum, 2013. p. 94, no. 15
- Elvehjem Museum of Art. "Hiroshige ten: Seitan 200-shunen kinen (200th Anniversary Hiroshige Exhibition)." Madison, WI: Elvehjem Museum of Art; Japan: Bun You Associates, 1996. no. 270
- 200th Anniversary Hiroshige Exhibition (Hiroshige ten: seiten 200-shunen kinen): Elvehjem Museum of Art, 4/29/1996-12/8/1996
The Chazen Museum of Art welcomes comments or inquiries about works in our collection. Please allow two–three weeks for a response. Chazen staff is not able to provide valuations or authentications and such inquiries cannot be answered.