Not currently on view
- Utagawa Hiroshige
(Japanese, 1797 - 1858)
- Fudo Waterfall at Meguro, Flower Viewing at Ueno, Maple Leaves at Kaianji, and Fish Seller at Nihon Bridge, Flower Viewing at Ueno, Fudo Waterfall at Meguro, Maple Leaves at Kaian Temple, from the series Harimaze of Pictures of Famous Places in Edo
- Color woodcut
- 341 x 223 mm Overall
- Bequest of John H. Van Vleck
- Accession No.
- Meech, Julia. "Frank Lloyd Wright and Japan: The Architect's Other Passion." New York: Harry N. Abrams, Inc. and Japan Society, New York, 2001.
- Elvehjem Museum of Art. "Hiroshige ten: Seitan 200-shunen kinen (200th Anniversary Hiroshige Exhibition)." Madison, WI: Elvehjem Museum of Art; Japan: Bun You Associates, 1996. no. 233
- Frank Lloyd Wright and Japan: The Architect's Other Passion: Japan Society Gallery, 3/26/2001-7/15/2001
- 200th Anniversary Hiroshige Exhibition (Hiroshige ten: seiten 200-shunen kinen): Elvehjem Museum of Art, 4/29/1996-12/8/1996
- Frank Lloyd Wright's Japanism: Wisconsin Academy of Sciences, Arts and Letters, 6/3/1994-6/30/1994
The Chazen Museum of Art welcomes comments or inquiries about works in our collection. Please allow two–three weeks for a response. Chazen staff is not able to provide valuations or authentications and such inquiries cannot be answered.