Not currently on view
- Utagawa Hiroshige
(Japanese, 1797 - 1858)
- Evening Glow at Asakusa, from the series Eight Views of the Eastern Capital
- ca. 1835
- Color woodcut
- 227 x 336 mm Overall
- Bequest of Abigail Van Vleck
- Accession No.
- Elvehjem Museum of Art. "Hiroshige ten: Seitan 200-shunen kinen (200th Anniversary Hiroshige Exhibition)." Madison, WI: Elvehjem Museum of Art; Japan: Bun You Associates, 1996. no. 132
- Summer Breeze: The Fan in Japanese Prints: Chazen Museum of Art, 7/7/2012-9/9/2012
- 200th Anniversary Hiroshige Exhibition (Hiroshige ten: seiten 200-shunen kinen): Elvehjem Museum of Art, 4/29/1996-12/8/1996
The Chazen Museum of Art welcomes comments or inquiries about works in our collection. Please allow two–three weeks for a response. Chazen staff is not able to provide valuations or authentications and such inquiries cannot be answered.