Not currently on view
- Hiroshige, Utagawa and Utagawa Kunisada
(Japanese, 1797-1858) (Japanese, 1786-1864)
- Snow Viewing (Yuki no nagame), from the series An Elegant Genji (Furyu Genji)
- Color woodcut
- 356 x 736 mm Overall
- Bequest of John H. Van Vleck
- Accession No.
- Mueller, Laura. "Competition and Collaboration: Japanese Prints of the Utagawa School." Leiden, The Netherlands: Hotei Publishing, 2007. p. 171, no. 156
- Japanese Masterworks: Woodblock Prints from the Chazen Museum of Art Collection: Chazen Museum of Art, 5/6/2016-8/14/2016
- Utagawa: Masters of the Japanese Print, 1770-1900: Chazen Museum of Art, 11/2/2009-11/26/2009
The Chazen Museum of Art welcomes comments or inquiries about works in our collection. Please allow two–three weeks for a response. Chazen staff is not able to provide valuations or authentications and such inquiries cannot be answered.