Not currently on view
- Blanche Lazzell
(American, 1878 - 1956)
- Waitman T. Willey House
- Color woodcut
- 12 x 14 in. Image
- Gift of Leslie and Johanna Garfield
- Accession No.
- Stevens, Andrew. "Color Woodcut International: Japan, Britain, and America In the Early Twentieth Century." Madison: Chazen Museum of Art, 2006. p. 128, no. 69
- Elvehjem Museum of Art. "Artscene." Vol. 20, No. 2, July- December 2003. p. 11
- Color Woodcut International: Japan, Britain, and America in the Early 20th Century: Chazen Museum of Art, 12/9/2006-2/25/2007
- From Paris to Provincetown: Blanche Lazzell and the Color Woodcut: Boston Museum of Fine Arts, 9/7/2002-11/3/2002
The Chazen Museum of Art welcomes comments or inquiries about works in our collection. Please allow two–three weeks for a response. Chazen staff is not able to provide valuations or authentications and such inquiries cannot be answered.